Dekereke is a phonology software tool.
Organize all phonemes into an inventory and find contrasting pairs to support this analysis
Use a computer to implement and check solutions to classical paradigm-based phonology problems.
From the website referenced below:
Phonology Pad is a program written for use in Linguistics 120A, "Phonology I", in the Department of Linguistics at UCLA.
PhonologyPad is a program that lets you do classical phonology problems (with paradigms, underlying forms, and ordered rules). It never tells you the answer to a problem, but it always checks your answer for accuracy, and it often points out problems with your answer that need to be fixed.
The Phonology Template Editor and Search Tool was developed to assist with the phonological analysis of a Bantu language. The program:
- generates a phonology report;
- carries out various types of searches of phonetic data;
- serves as an interactive environment for writing and editing a phonology paper;
- generates an electronic publishable report (HTML formatted) from a generated phonology report;
- interfaces with Speech Analyzer;
- allows creation of user-defined phonology reports;
This program keeps track of phonetic data either typed directly in or drawn from one or more data sources (Toolbox, Fieldworks Language Explorer, Speech Analyzer files with transcriptions). If sound files are included in the source data, the user can listen to them directly in Phonology Assistant. PA has many analytical features, such as