You are here
This tool makes it much easier to see the results of syntactic parses produced by the PC-PATR program (https://software.sil.org/pc-patr/). For each sentence, it shows the interlinear result and the syntactic tree. When one clicks on a node in the tree, it also shows the features at that node and the rule in the PC-PATR grammar file.
It is a .Net version 2.0 program so it requires a Windows operating system that has .Net version 2.0 or higher installed on it.
The Phonology Template Editor and Search Tool was developed to assist with the phonological analysis of a Bantu language. The program:
- generates a phonology report;
- carries out various types of searches of phonetic data;
- serves as an interactive environment for writing and editing a phonology paper;
- generates an electronic publishable report (HTML formatted) from a generated phonology report;
- interfaces with Speech Analyzer;
- allows creation of user-defined phonology reports;
A unification-based syntactic parser available individually, but more commonly distributed as part of PC-PARSE.
For more information, use this contact.
Dekereke is a phonology search and data management tool.
CARLAStudio is a program that you use both to model languages and then to put the model to work parsing texts and adapting texts to another language.
Displays lexicons from Paratext interlinearizer in an easy searchable form.
What you can do with the list
Glossy shows you the quick lexicon generated from the interlinearizer.
- Search: Type anything in the search box at the top to search for it.
- Starts with: Type one letter to show only words starting with that letter.
- Sort: Click a column heading to search by that column.
- Find this: Click on any word to search for that word ...
Parser and Writer for Syntax
The Parser And Writer for Syntax Starter Kit is affectionately also called PAWS.
As the name of the starter kit indicates, the Parser and Writer for Syntax (PAWS) has two purposes and four outputs:
- The Writer produces a rough draft of a grammar of the syntax of your language, based on the answers to the questions in each section of PAWS. This output file is in XLingPaper xml format. (See https://software.sil.org/ ...
An audio editor that runs on all major platforms. It is oriented more toward music than phonetics and has only limited analysis tools. However, it can do noise reduction and has some useful editing tools, including the ability to modify individual samples and to change the amplitude envelope.
Webonary gives language groups the ability to put their bilingual or multilingual dictionaries on the web with a minimum of technical help. Each dictionary is built around a search bar, which looks for a word throughout the dictionary, and returns the most relevant results to the top of the list.
ELAN is a professional tool for the creation of complex annotations(e.g. sentence, word or gloss, comment, or translation) on video and audio resources.