You are here
XLingPaper is a way to author and archive linguistic papers or books using XML. Many of us prefer writing XLingPaper files with the XMLmind XML Editor. It makes writing XML much easier than other XML-oriented editors we've used.
This project contains not only the XLingPaper files, but also the configuration files for using XLingPaper with the XMLmind XML Editor.
The listed interface languages are for the XMLmind XML Editor. The XLingPaper-specific dialogs and prompts...
Learning to read takes books. Learning to read well, and developing a love of reading, takes lots of books. Books at all different skill levels. But how are low-literacy language communities ever to get all those books in their language? They can do it with Bloom.
Bloom uses collections of "shell books" that come with multiple source languages. Read the ones you understand, type in a translation in your language, and you're done!
Paratext is a tool designed to help produce quality translations from the point of view of both format and content. It is the primary tool of Bible Translators worldwide.
Map Creator simplifies the creation of language-specific maps, charts, and diagrams for Bible lessons and world geography.
- 80 maps, charts, and diagrams for chronological Bible teaching and world geography
- Powerful editing features
- Create translatable maps, charts, diagrams, and timelines from your own images
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and the most popular distributions of Linux
- User interface and predefined map content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Indonesian
- Translate once: translations ...