You are here
Knowledge of collaboration techniques for language technology data over networks; including data security.
Has mastered the ability to synchronize data between users and applications, and to assure data integrity.
The following activities have been identified to achieve comptency in Collaboration in levels from Learner to Expert.
Use the collaboration features in various LT tools.. Use appropriate backup systems.
Assist others in the use of collaboration features in various LT tools. Assist others to properly manage and back up data.
Teach others on how to use collaboration features in various LT tools. Teach others the importance of managing and backing up their data.
Teach and mentor consultants to properly manage and back up data.
Tasks relevant to Collaboration
- General Translation
- Scripture Translation
- Document biblical term rendering decisions
- Compare text with previous versions
- Create and manage a back translation
- Create and manage peripheral materials
- Maintain integrity of the text by tracking changes and managing/resolving conflicts
- Facilitate archiving of Biblical texts to the Digital Bible Library
- Manage project planning and task assignment