Pathway prepares dictionary and Scripture data in open document (odf), e-book (epub 2.0), portable document (pdf), TeX and J2ME (jar) formats. Print and electronic publications can be distributed on web sites, Android cell phones, and Java feature phones. Indirectly Pathway can be used for doc, docx, Kindle®, and Nook®. The epub format will also work on tablets using software for reading e-books.
- Leverage the knowledge of our publishing staff to help field teams have:
- Expert designed layouts (language/page size etc)
- Knowledge about publisher constraints and layout constraints
- Provide the field user one-button output options
- Empower the project manager to adjust output if necessary.
- Give acceptable defaults for pictures and headers
- Handle a mixture of left-to-right and right-to-left text
- Use Unicode and Graphite font technologies