You are here
WordSend is a software project that allows you to convert Scripture files from Unicode USFM (and eventually from selected other formats) to other formats for the purpose of publishing those Scriptures in various print or electronic formats. Currently, the most useful transformation is the conversion of Unicode USFM to Microsoft Word XML documents (WordML) for the purpose of typesetting or printing for village checking. It is also possible to use WordSend to help facilitate using Microsoft Word 2003 or later as a Scripture editor in some cases.
Paratext is a tool designed to help produce quality translations from the point of view of both format and content. It is the primary tool of Bible Translators worldwide.
Map Creator simplifies the creation of language-specific maps, charts, and diagrams for Bible lessons and world geography.
- 80 maps, charts, and diagrams for chronological Bible teaching and world geography
- Powerful editing features
- Create translatable maps, charts, diagrams, and timelines from your own images
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and the most popular distributions of Linux
- User interface and predefined map content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Indonesian
- Translate once: translations for ...
PDF Booklet opens a PDF file and creates a new one that can be printed as a booklet. It has many functions for manipulating the pages of a PDF file. PDF Booklet can scale the pages so that they can be printed on a different page size. You can adjust the margins, add blank pages and print multiple booklets in one run.
If you wish to create an A5 booklet that is printed on A4 paper and folded PDF Booklet can arrange the pages so that they are printed with the last and first page on the same sheet. It's simple then to fold and staple to produce a booklet. However if you have a book...