You are here
XLingPaper is a way to author and archive linguistic papers or books using XML. Many of us prefer writing XLingPaper files with the XMLmind XML Editor. It makes writing XML much easier than other XML-oriented editors we've used.
This project contains not only the XLingPaper files, but also the configuration files for using XLingPaper with the XMLmind XML Editor.
The listed interface languages are for the XMLmind XML Editor. The XLingPaper-specific dialogs and prompts...
Paratext is a tool designed to help produce quality translations from the point of view of both format and content. It is the primary tool of Bible Translators worldwide.
This add-on inserts linguistic examples into LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice documents. It reads XML files from FieldWorks and Toolbox.
Other features include:
- Data Conversion using SIL Converters.
- Manage the list of grammatical abbreviations in a document.
- Practice learning different scripts by typing.
Bibledit is a multi-platform Bible editor, providing tools to the Bible translator.
- Native USFM text editor, several texts can be opened at once
- Project notes editor
- Chapter and book outline view
- Resizeable and moveable windows
- Easy application of styles
- Styles editor
- Selection and display of project notes by various parameters
- Online help
- Backup and restore
- Import and export
- Resources display
- Spelling check ...
Displays lexicons from Paratext interlinearizer in an easy searchable form.
What you can do with the list
Glossy shows you the quick lexicon generated from the interlinearizer.
- Search: Type anything in the search box at the top to search for it.
- Starts with: Type one letter to show only words starting with that letter.
- Sort: Click a column heading to search by that column.
- Find this: Click on any word to search for that word ...
FieldWorks consists of software tools that help you manage linguistic and cultural data. FieldWorks supports tasks ranging from the initial entry of collected data through to the preparation of data for publication, including:
- dictionary development
- interlinearization of texts
- cultural records
- bulk editing of many fields
- morphological analysis