You are here
Taken from their website:
TshwaneLex is a professional, feature-rich, fully internationalised, off-the-shelf software application suite for compiling dictionaries or terminology lists. It has been adopted by many major publishers, government organisations and individuals across the world, as it delivers excellent ROI.
Paratext is a tool designed to help produce quality translations from the point of view of both format and content. It is the primary tool of Bible Translators worldwide.
FieldWorks consists of software tools that help you manage linguistic and cultural data. FieldWorks supports tasks ranging from the initial entry of collected data through to the preparation of data for publication, including:
- dictionary development
- interlinearization of texts
- cultural records
- bulk editing of many fields
- morphological analysis
Speech Analyzer is a computer program for acoustic analysis of speech sounds. You can use it to do the following tasks:
- Perform fundamental frequency, spectrographic and spectral analysis, and duration measurements.
- Add phonemic, orthographic, tone, and gloss transcriptions to phonetic transcriptions in an interlinear format.
- Perform ethnomusicological analysis of music recordings.
- Use slowed playback, repeat loops and overlays to assist with perception and mimicry of sounds for language learning.
Lexique Pro provides a rich browsing experience for lexicons store in an SFM format such as MDF. No import is required (though there is some initial configuration). It also supports the new XML standard, LIFT (Lexicon Interchange FormaT). Lexique provides three kinds of output for distributing your dictionary: print, interactive CD, and website. See www.lexiquepro.com !
Recording speakers of the world’s languages is fun and rewarding, but keeping all the resulting files and meta data organized? SayMore makes that part fun, too.