You are here
Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
OF THE WORDS IN
THE HEBREW AND GREEK TESTAMENTS;
WITH THEIR RENDERINGS
MATUPI CHIN STANDARD BIBLE
Salai Tin Aung Takluem (B.Th, M.
What is Render?
Render is an oral Bible translation software developed and tested by three partnering agencies: Seed Company, Pioneer Bible Translators and Faith Comes By Hearing.
Translating with Render
Render is a software that guides oral communicators in producing oral Scripture for their own language group. One or more (up to four) audio recordings are pre-loaded into Render to act as references for a new translation. A translator or translation team listens to the source languages, translates orally into the target language and records the new translation...
In an attempt to provide a good language learning tool, the Language Learning department of SIL has been looking at Anki and various Addons to provide a good tool for learners:
Anki is a popular flashcard program. Their website says:
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it's a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-...
Glossinator provides a quick and easy way to look at the lexemes and the glosses that are entered in the Paratext interlinearizer. It functions as a companion to Paratext.
Map Creator simplifies the creation of language-specific maps, charts, and diagrams for Bible lessons and world geography.
- 80 maps, charts, and diagrams for chronological Bible teaching and world geography
- Powerful editing features
- Create translatable maps, charts, diagrams, and timelines from your own images
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and the most popular distributions of Linux
- User interface and predefined map content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Indonesian
- Translate once: translations for ...
The PrimerPrep program is designed to help you:
- analyze texts in a language to discover the words and letters used in the language, and how frequently they occur
- specify what to analyze, by selecting which words to analyze, how to count them, and how to break them apart (with affixes)
- provide a suggested teaching order, i.e. the order in which these letters might be introduced in a primer, and show you what words from your texts are available in each lesson
- modify the order of letters in the ...
Reading App Builder helps you build customized apps for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. You can use it to make apps containing picture books, health and community development materials, song books, illustrated stories and libraries of easy-to-read books for new readers – each with the option of synchronizing text and audio, highlighting each phrase as it is read. The app menus, icon, splash screen and colors can all be customized for your language and culture.
All the content can be packaged into the app, so app users can have full access even without a live Internet...
FLExTrans is a transfer-based machine translation system similar to CARLA that uses Fieldworks Language Explorer (FLEx) as a core component. A source text starts out in the source language’s FLEx project and ends up after the translation process in the target language’s FLEx Project. The basic steps are as follows:
1.Analyze the text in the source FLEx project.
Dramatized Bible recording made easy.
Glyssen helps you to produce a high-quality dramatized audio recording of Scripture. It’s like having a production assistant, guiding you step by step. It quickly identifies all the direct speech in the text and the biblical character who speaks each part. Then it walks you through the process of selecting a cast and assigning roles to the voice actors. Finally, it prepares a complete set of scripts to use in the recording process. It gives you the option to accept default recommendations or customize settings to better fit your project...
A plug in for Paratext to aid in composing comprehension questions for testing a translation.